Aquatic Weed Control, Inc. was established in Orlando in 1992 to provide cost-effective and innovative ways to solve aquatic vegetation problems. Our service areas now encompass Central Florida, St. Augustine south to Ft. Lauderdale and Tampa south to Naples. You can count on AWC to represent you professionally.
In addition to being the provider of choice for many of Central Florida’s top Environmental Consulting Firms, our client list also includes:
- Home Owners Associations
- Office and Industrial Parks
- Condominium and Apartment Complexes
- Golf Courses
- Hospitals and Hotels
- City, County and State agencies
- Developers and Construction Companies
- Property Management Companies
To assure the best customer service, we own and maintain all of our key assets, including:
- Headquartered in Orlando with other locations
-- Ft. Myers/West Coast
-- Daytona Beach/East Coast
- Our field of Professionals are fully licensed. (See accreditations tab)
- A licensed native tree nursery in Kissimmee growing Wetland trees and plants
- A diverse fleet of service trucks, boats and ATVs
A sample of our fleet.
Our employees, in the office and in the field, truly care about each customer and strive to meet and exceed the customer’s expectations. You can expect your calls to be answered by a live person who is eager to assist. Our courteous and knowledgeable field staff members strive for excellence. We are dedicated to the highest quality of Customer Service delivered within the industry.
Teamwork is a vital part of our success. Our customers trust AWC for a wide range of environmental services. And likewise, we’re proud to work closely with our clients. We want to know their needs and make them a reality. We take the time to develop a program that is unique to each client’s unique needs. That is how we build relationships that last.